< The SuccessChurch Success BLOG= Believing (in a )Life Of Glory > $>

Friday, June 03, 2005

Christian Success Training- The Good News of His Success!

"...To preach the Good News..."

Isaiah 61:1



WOW!!!! As Christians we have the GOOD NEWS!!!!! The Holy Word of the Sovereign God!!!

We all are called to preach the 'Good news" that Jesus is Lord!

Here is the question...do you realize you can preach some kind of news to you and others daily? Hourly? It's what we listen to in our minds...and say in our words to others ...

Do you spread Good News about people, circumstances, and life in general, or do you spread not such good news?

Speaking out bad news daily about life and the future goes against what the Bible says...and can destroy your Success...and even worse..flunk you out of Holy Success School...(smile)

There was a time in my life that I found myself preaching news to myself and others that was definitely NOT the Good News, as it was more bad news about myself and life in general....

If God is in you, and His Son is your Savior, then you have the Power of the Good News in you NOW!!! But I was focused more on the news about myself and life that others had put in my mind and heart..and their "news" had become MY news!

I call it "The Other News"...the news from others that somehow we get programmed to, and it is more negative than positive about ourselves and life...and we start believing it...we forget the Power of the Good News can blow away any other news of any kind as it is the CORE of Christian Success!

Remember this: What you hear over and over and over ...you will eventually believe..

And you may have Great News in your mind about you and life, but many don't.. as the devil does preach the bad news! But Success is a fruit of the Good news..not bad! And you need to ask yourself..."Do I listen in my mind daily to Good News Success preaching that builds my belief..and honors Christ ...or do I listen to struggle preaching that honors... well...it's not God..!"

The Good News that we speak to ourselves brings Success..the other news brings constant struggle in our life.....

You know what GOOD stands for?

"God's Omnipotence On Display."

What does BAD stand for?

"Buddying Around (with the) Devil"

What kind of preaching to yourself are you planning on doing today?

Holy Father,

Thank you for the Good News! I love Jesus and what He did for me 2000 years ago. I thank You for letting me preach the Good News to myself daily, and help me to always talk nothing but what would honor You oh Holy Lord! I know that when I talk the negative in my life, that it does not come from You, and You have told us to preach nothing but the GOOD NEWS! From this point forward, I pray that the Holy Spirit will direct my thoughts and words that will attract Success in my life, and keep any other thinking and self talk away. Success is a fruit of the Good News, and I will become a Good News Reporter for the Holy Journal Daily, edited by the Holy Spirit, Printed in Heaven, and published in my life by You-The Great Lord God Jehovah. Praise You Father for the Lamb! Glory and More Glory to the Chosen One! Praise the Slain Lamb of Calvary! You are Lord of Lords! Prince of Peace! Praise be to the Master of Everything...our Precious Jesus!

In Jesus' Name,(smile- for all you english teachers)

amen.

blessings...doug
The SuccessChurch
PassionFire Intl

Other Doug Firebaugh Blogs

Subscribe to the SuccessLight Weekly Devotional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home