< The SuccessChurch Success BLOG= Believing (in a )Life Of Glory > $>

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Christian Success Training Blog- True Success Power of God

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him."
1 John 4:16


This verse tells it all.

Success is a fruit of God's Love, and His Grace. We miss that often and many times we seem to forget that He allows us to Succeed because He knows that is important to us, and our lives. His Love is a catalyst for His Success Power to work in our lives, and in our hearts.

His Love is so great that we cannot fathom the Power that He is willing to expend to help us in our Success Walk. We often try to succeed in our own pathetic power, but God's Holy Power of Love, which He wraps around our hearts, is the Power that you should be focused on in your walk. Victory is God. He is Victory. He is Success. He is Overcoming. He is Winning. He is the Master Achiever.

He is Love.

He loved us so much that He was willing to send His Only Begotten Son, to die on a Cross for us, so that we could have the Love of His Salvation and the Blood of the Cross to give us eternal life. But also, to walk, breathe, think, and live in a New Power, a New Glory,a New Helper, a New Grace, a New Focus, and New Hope for life eternal...

But also for a Powered Up Life here on earth- through Him.

Glory Secret:

All Success on earth is temporary, as these things will pass away.

But the True Success Power of God lies within His Unfathomable Love that He showers upon His children, with out measure nor limits.

It is a Love from the Unseen.

It is a Supernatural Love.

And it births a Supernatural Success Walk, that His Love can only bring about in our lives.

And that impacts everything we do, in our jobs, families, churches, businesses, and all the rest.

You know what the word LOVE stands for?

"Leading Only (to) Victory Everyday".

In the middle of His Success Power, is a Love that has never known defeat,never known Set backs, never known Giving Up, never known Barriers, nor any kind of Limits. His Love is All Conquering, All Powerful, and All Victory.

Everyday...if you allow God to lead you daily to Victory, verses you trying to lead yourself, as we all so often do, you will end up living a life that you could only dream of. How would that impact your family and future?

Love is Victory.

Love is Power.

Love is Grace.

Love is Healing.

Love is Mercy.

Love is Resurrection.

Love is Success.

Love is God.

And if you reach up right now, and ask God to touch you with His Love, and Power for Success, you will feel a rush, like a gentle warm touch, whispering across your heart..

"I love you, and only want the best for you. Take My Hand, and let me lead you to My Victory, My Success...and My Love Eternal. I died on a Cross for you. No man could ever show greater Love than that. Follow Me, and watch your world totally change, with My Power living in you."

Love is God. God is Success. God is inside of you. So is His Love. And His Success. If you are not really Successful, then you have chosen that path for your life, which God allows us to do. But God is waiting on you, to embrace His Love and Fullness, in a Higher Level,and Deeper Way. And also to let Him touch you with His Holy Success Power.

You may be thinking, "What's the use? I never Succeed at anything! Why even try???"

You never need to think that way ever again, or even the words "I can't". God's Love says, " Don't worry my child...I can."


Holy Father,

Your Love makes me weep. I cannot even begin to fathom the Love You feel for me, and even to the point of dieing on a Cross. Thank You Lord, for Your Victory, and Your Power. I am not worthy to even call out Your Name, except by the Blood of Jesus, and I call out to You Lord, to touch me with Your Love in a way that I have never known. Lead me Lord, to a Victory Everyday, and let me praise You for that Victory. Let me give You Glory for anything that I do, in Your Name and Power, and Love. I love You Lord, and worship Your Holy Name, which is another Word for Love! Glory to the Lamb! And Glory to Your Holy Kingdom! Hallelujah!

In Jesus' name,

blessings...doug
The SuccessChurch
MLM Leadership

Subscribe to the SuccessLight Weekly Devotional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home