< The SuccessChurch Success BLOG= Believing (in a )Life Of Glory > $>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

His Teachings...His Success.

"My teaching is not my own. It comes from the One Who Sent Me..."
John 7:16

There He sat.

And the crowd was stunned at the eloquence of His words and understanding.

There were men and women shaking their heads at His piecing Words and Electric Emotions. His voice echoed across the courtyard, enveloped by total silence, as no one was talking.
You could have heard a pin drop, as He did not take credit for His teachings, but gave Glory to the Father Who had sent Him.

Jesus was teaching what the Father had taught Him, and the crowd was amazed at the Sound.
Do you realize Jesus still teaches today? But through the Holy Spirit and His Perfecting Work in us all.

If the people were stunned at Christ's teachings, can you imagine what He could teach us about Success? after all, it woul be teachings from the Father Himself.

Would that be worth attending Holy Success School where Jesus is the Headmaster, and the Holy Spirit is the Dean of Education?

Read your Bible, and ask yourself this one question...

"How does this Holy Word apply to Success in life?"

And let the Holy Spirit give you revelation about the scriptures you are reading, and open your eyes to the wealth of meaning buried in the Words...

You think I write these posts??

I just do what I told you to do...

And I am back in Holy Success School...

Taking Bible 101....(smile)

Holy Father,
There is such a richness in the Bible Lord that I want to not only read it, but get lost in the Word. I want the Holy Spirit to open my eyes to what It says about Success and Achieving in life, with You by my side...Lord help me to have 20/20 vision with what Your Word says, and please life the veil so i may see a deeper meaning to the depths of Your Wisdom, and the hidden teachings that so many miss. Thank You for the Word Lord, the Ultimate Success Manual, and thank You for giving me a scholarship to it, through Your Son Jesus!Open my eyes Lord and show me the real Truth of Life and Success! Glory to Your Holy Love and Chosen One! Glory to the Messiah! Praise the Lamb of God! Bless You Lord! We lay our hearts at Your Holy Throne! Glory to the name of Jesus! Hallelujah!!!!!!!

in Jesus' Name,
amen,

blessings...doug
http://www.successchurch.com
http://www.passionfire.com
doug@powerfire.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home